Monday, April 18, 2011

BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..to me

hoy empieza mi semana de Cumpleaños. wooooohoooooo

we will be celebrating my birthday today with a hermano.  his family left him this week because they have vacation. so we will be chilling it up at the ¨man cave¨ with some rock awesome Carne Asada. Woooohooo!!
its a little strange know that i will be 21 tomorrow. but life will always move on. 

everything here in fresnos 2 is all chill, we should be having a few baptisms in the next few weeks. 

spiritual thought:
Momma Shoeduck shared something with me, that i feel impressed to share with all of you, my interwebbies....my family, my friends.

This gospel, this church, this religion...what ever you want to call it is not hard. It is us that make it hard. This gospel was set before any of came to this earth. the path was made and we all choose to follow it in the pre-existence. it is us that make the excuses, its is us that make it difficult. as we choose not to go to church, keep the commandments, pay tithing, what ever it my be, at the same time we are choosing not to receive blessing from our heavenly father. we are choosing to live without his love, protection, blessing and promises. 

¨I the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say, Ye have no promise¨ but what does this exactly mean? Heavenly Father will always bless us, because he has promised to do so, but he has promised to bless us ONLY if we do what we are supposed to. 

To all of the those who think life is hard, that life is busy and you don't have time or money to attend your church meeting, fulfill your responsibilities as a Latter Day Saint, attend the temple, pay tithing, live the word of wisdom.....GET OVER YOURSELF. I know that as i write this i may offend some people, but this is not my intention. my intention is that you can see that it is us that are imperfect not the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

Love you all and miss you tons

TWINKS.........BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment