Tuesday, March 27, 2012

At least my garlic farts will keep the Vampires away

So if you're a little confused by the title don't be. yes i have garlic farts and yes there are a ton of vampires in south Texas...ok maybe not but i like to think so. so to explain just a little bit about why I have garlic gas....the other day and a majority of last week I wasn't feeling well, a mix of allergies and the dryness here, i was at a members home (Spanish member) and they were telling me about taking a clove of garlic every morning. I didn't really believe them too much but he brought out his i pad and showed me all the health and medical benefits of taking a clove a garlic everyday. surprisingly i have felt a lot better, the only down side is garlic burps and garlic farts and if i sweat a lot, which i usually do, I smell like garlic. the prices you pay for crazy Mexican witch doctor-y.

As for the bike, all is good. it was just a screw that held a essential part to the bike on, i took it from another bike we had lying around in the house and CTR Bikes sent/is sending me a new screw. so no worries, It's starting to get super hot here.

Right now we haven't had any baptisms, we are still waiting for this one family to get married and for their kids arm to heal. Somehow i got roped into playing piano at the baptismal service yesterday and I'll be playing the organ in the Spanish ward after conference. That's about it! not a whole lot going on. this past week we have just been finding people to teach.

I cant wait for conference this weekend! After becoming a missionary I have really come to love this great weekend and the words of the prophet and other leaders of the church!

Love you!
-Elder Browning
200 West LaVista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501

No comments:

Post a Comment