Thursday, January 21, 2010

Houston, We Got a Problem.......

To my beloved blog stalkers:

As you may or may not know I have been eagerly preparing to go on a mission. I have been filling out paper work and the plan was to have my papers in at the end of the month..........well that doesn't seem very likely any more :( It's not because I'm unworthy, but because I was naive and made every excuse not to get my wisdom teeth pulled back in September (while I was still under my parents insurance) BIG MISTAKE on my part. So now that I don't have insurance, I absolutely need my wisdom teeth pulled before Dr. Anderson signs my Dental Papers. Well luckily the new job I acquired has a medical benefits program BUT I have to work so many hours to get it AND Dr. Anderson won't see me until about 3 weeks after the surgery SOOO I have hit some bumps in the road and my new "Projected Submission" won't be for another month (possibly 2, hopefully not).

Even though this has put a little bit of a damper on my plans, I'm trying to look on the bright side......I have plenty of time to study and prepare. I'll keep you all updated if and when plans change. Love you all thanks for all the support, examples and encouragement.

-Kyestopher

No comments:

Post a Comment