Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Close.....

yet so far. I have done a ton of reading and researching the past couple of days, on the how abouts of creating my own layout for this blog....and I think I've done it. This is only partially done, as most of you know my computer contracted worms and had to go to the doctor to get fixed. So I am patiently waiting to have the Adobe Suite re-installed onto my computer so I can finish creating what I started. I am also looking forward to having Adobe back because I will be able to edit all the footage I have been taking and I will be finally able to upload a vlog or two (I know your ecstatic!). So many things to do and not enough time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I hope I'll get everything re-installed this weekend. Ciao!

-Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment