Monday, February 15, 2010

Manic Music Monday: Gabe Bondoc

So this week choice is a fine gentleman by the name of Gabe Bondoc. I found him and his music while spending hours (too many) on youtube. I always enjoy listening to other peoples covers of songs and by far Gabe is one of my favorite. He can take almost any song and add his flare and style to it, which is a bluesy feel to all those who are wondering. He not only does fantastic covers but also amazing writes original pieces. If your looking for something different but still something your use to, Gabe Bondoc is your man. He has the feeling of John Mayer and Maroon 5.
Check him out on his youtube channel : Gabe Bondoc
or
Check him out on his myspace : Gabe Bondoc
or
Follow him on twitter : Gabe Bondoc

Happy Listening!

-Kyestopher

you can also follow me on twitter to! if you really want to (:
tweet tweet!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kye - What's new with the wisdom teeth issue? Have they been pulled? I had mine pulled in college. My already chubby cheeks were bursting. - Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete