Friday, March 12, 2010

Today's a BIG day....

after many, many, many weeks of waiting, the day has finally arrived. Today I get my wisdom teeth removed and FINALLY can submit my mission papers after I go see the dentist. Keeping my fingers crossed, I hoping to receive my call around my birthday (April 19th).

My appointment is at 12:45 so I still have some time to kill but the worst part is that since I will be given anesthesia I can't eat....so right about now, I'M STARVING and the even worst part is I won't really be able to any real food after the surgery. I'll be living off of jello and cream of wheat *sigh*

Post Surgery Post soon to come

2 comments:

  1. you can eat smoothies...and ice cream right? it won't be so bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... cream of wheat. My favorite.

    ReplyDelete