Monday, May 31, 2010

I ALMOST DIED HERE!!!!

Ok so NO I didn't almost die, but it was close...sorta...depending who you talk to.

Long story short, I got into a little bit of a car accident last week.

Anybody in the area knows how bad the construction is on 59.  I was coming home from lunch, crossing 59 just south of Caton Farm. It appeared clear but I couldn't see past the BIG dump truck in the median, so I cautiously proceeded to cross. As a made it to the dump truck a BIG SUV whizzed by me taking off my front bumper and landing a decent sized dent in my hood. AND DID SHE STOP??? NOPE!!!!! I was upset but at the same time I was like whatever. It was my fault and if she would have stopped I would have gotten a ticket and the majority of the damage was only my front bumper.

Here are pics from my accident and my sweet new/old front end I picked up at Al's Auto Salvage. Thanks Al.





-Kye

ps. yes, all you non-chicago natives, I still believe chicago has the best drivers. Some are just better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment