Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Manic Music Monday : The Fratellis/Chelsea Dagger

So I apologize in advance for the day late posting, I've been making the trek across the nation have been caught up with many different things. Any who, I would like to focus more on a particular song than an artist this week. As you may have found out, the Chicago Blackhawks just recently won the most coveted trophy in all sports, The Stanley Cup. Their song that plays every time they score a goal is 'Chelsea Dagger' and you can see that this song was played a lot.







Well that's about it for this week. Not sure if I'll be able to post for the rest of the summer because I'll be in a very remote part of the High Sierra's in California. I am told that there are lodges that have wi-fi so I may have to limit my post to the weekends, but who knows, we'll have to see.

Other Music updates:
Jack Johnson's 'To the Sea' was released on June 11th.
Gabe Bondoc released his "Summertime LP' June 11th.
Weezer released 'Represent' single for the premier of the World Cup on June 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment