Monday, June 7, 2010

Manic Music Monday : The Kooks

This weeks 3M artist is one I can't get out of my head. This week's artist is The Kooks. I have only listened to 2 of their songs but the one, 'Oh La', has been stuck in my head for over a week. I'm not sure if it fits the 'catchy tune' tag but as a musician its definitely fits the 'jam' tag but also the 'chill' tag. I know it sounds confusing but once you listen to it you can put whatever tag you want on it. I did however buy their CD to listen to as I traverse the west coast so I do have intentions to listening to them more. Overall, from what I heard and researched, these guys are an excellent band from across the pond to add to your repertoire.


Till next week, which will be from the road....

- Kye

1 comment:

  1. I dig the new blog layout. by the way, since I work in the temple back in Boston I have to be clean shaven, but this summer I too am leaving the razor by the wayside. Epic Chinese Beard: Engage.

    Dig the new music too dude.

    ReplyDelete