Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Its [was] Christmas

I hope everyone had a very merry, berry and quite possibly but hopefully not scary Christmas! To tell y'all the truth it didn't feel a lick like Christmas. It was 82 degrees and super sunny. The only thing that gave it away was the palm trees wrapped in lights and all the stores closed. I'm not sure if I like Christmas without all the cold and snow...it just doesn't feel the same...oh well its over now and but the reason for the season should be remembered all year round.

This past Sunday I gave a talk in Spanish Ward I was SUPER SUPER nervous since it was my first time giving a talk in Spanish. After I got up to the podium all my fears and nerves left and i was able to give my talk and then fill in for the super short talk my companion gave. So I ended up talking for 25 mins....in SPANISH!!! CHECK THAT OFF THE BUCKET LIST! BOO YEAH REG! Then yesterday for Christmas I washed a pig! yep that's right you didn't misread anything, I washed a pig that some members got for Christmas to raise and then kill for bacon....btw the pig's name is....BACON...what a fitting name.

Thank you so much to all of you that sent presents. I appreciated all of them!

Sorry for not writing a lot today, I kind of got it all out of my system yesterday when I talked with my family....zorrie!

I wish you the best in all that you do and hope that you have a wonderful new years!

Love,
Elder Browning, but you can call me Grandpa Browning now because I was taught how to knit yesterday and I'll be a knitting fool in no time. Wait until next year when I knit everyone a Ron Weasley sweater.

LOVE YOUS!

ps pic - Christmas at the McMillans. Somehow this is the only picture i took yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment