Monday, December 17, 2012

We need more Christmas Hymns?!?!

o yea....i think that we have sung every Christmas song possible. and their are still 2 weeks left of December. anyways......

Howdy Y'all! OK so that's not really how they talk down here its more like....buenos dias!, como estas? Everything is really well here in the Valley. We had a wonderful Christmas Zone Conference, with a Pinata, presents and beautiful musical and departing missionary testimonies. I'm going to send the music number we did home, but its on the cassette so if you want to hear it you've gotta go to my house.....sorry y'all

Everything is going great here in the south of Texas, we have baptisms lined up until the end of the year and then some. It's something about the holiday season that open the hearts of the children of our Heavenly Father. and guess what?!?! no I didn't get a pony in the mail.....I'm not getting transferred....AGAIN....this is the longest I have ever been in an area and I absolutely love it....I have no idea what president was thinking keeping "Chicago" together. Oh WELL, its time to reign another transfer of awesomeness here in Harlingen. I also would have been super sad If i were to be transferred right before Christmas...so good thing that I'm not.

Coolest and most spiritual news of the week...Marina got baptized this Sunday. She has been waiting 3 1/2 years for this day and it finally came. I had the privilege of interviewing her and hear her amazing story....GOD DOES EXIST AND KNOWS EVERYONE OF HIS CHILDREN BY NAME!

Love you all and hope you all have a Great week as Christmas pulls around the corner.

Elder Browning

We baby sat this week and elder Wray(the big one) was from LA so we threw our LAs up

Angry Birds

Us at the Wedding

I was the flower girl

Marina and Us

No comments:

Post a Comment