Monday, December 10, 2012

BRRRRRRRRRR!

its cold....no wait....it's FREEZING! its sad that I'm saying that 55 degrees is cold but its true when yesterday was in the lower 90's.
I'm writing a little later than normal because we just got finished practicing a special musical number for the Zone Christmas Conference. Yes...I'm doing another musical number and yes I just finished doing one. This time I am just a participant and not in charge of anything. Its a super sweet arrangement of 'Mary, Did You Know?' It's a duet, and the goal is to make Sister Trayner cry because of how awesome it is. This week and last week anytime Sister Trayner saw me, she always had something to say about the musical number that I put together for Mission Conference and how great it was and how much Elder and Sister Schwitzer enjoyed it.

So this week is an exciting one besides having our Christmas Parties. Janie(our recent convert) and her fiance Joseph are getting married on Wednesday! It's super exciting....Janie texted us the other day, telling us that she had finished the 1st book of Nephi. We are going to go bowling with Jospeh a little later on today. Woo Hoo!

It seems like up until the time I have to write I have a bazillion things to say but when I actually sit down and write I completely space out. Oh! I remember on thing that I wanted to say....I gave a talk on Sunday...I was asked at the ward Christmas party Saturday night if I could be one of the High Counselor's companion speaker.....it brought me back to the time when I went with Ron to visit and speak at the Watseka branch. May I brag a little by saying that I gave a pretty good talk and I had to cut it short because of time. That also reminds me to tell you about our ward Christmas party. We were asked to sing a few Christmas songs, so we did a few chrismas hymns and then we sang Feliz Navidad! we sang it a capella like SIX so I was on the trumpet, another elder on the stand up bass and others just making noise. It was super funny and the ward loved it.


Welp! that about sums it up! I feel a lot like the Grinch, as in I feel that my heart has grown 2 sizes this year toward the season of Christmas. I love you all and espero que Dios les bendiga con muchos zapatos! Que se Cuiden! con amor, brazitos, y besitos y un renito que se llama Jefferson,
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment