Monday, April 15, 2013

El fin se acerca y hay poco tiempo.......(The end is near and there is little time .......)

Welp! This is the last week of my mission and I'm not really sure what to think. This past week wasn't that great and we don't have a ton of stuff set up for this week. We have our quarterly interviews with President and then I have my farewell dinner and interview with him 3 days later. Not exactly sure what we are going to talk about on Friday so...we'll see.
Like I mentioned above, it was a pretty trying week. The great BIG family of 12 that we found doesn't want to progress. But there is another family we are working with that has received their spiritual confirmations that they need to be baptized. It's so funny seeing all the excuses people have to not get baptized and the reason people don't want to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ and receive blessings and the scariest invitation we make is to pray to God and ask him, and most people don't do it because they don't want the answer he is going to give them. I am SUPER happy that this family was able to receive an answer to their prayer and better yet, every single member of the family prayed and received a personal answer. The mom told us yesterday and in another visit that we have been able to quench a thirst that she didn't know she had until we showed up....that right there, is the gospel and the Spirit in full effect!  Well I think that's about it. Just preparing myself for this week and what's to come.
Love
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment