Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference Weekend

this weekend was amazing...no?!? I received answers to prayers and questions that I brought to conference. I did miss have a big breakfast party but we made due with some wildberry pancakes. I kinda didn't leave myself any time to write you a recap of the week but just know that everything is going GRRRRREAT as Tony the Tiger would say lol We found 2 more families this week and all three families that we are working with came to church....that 15 people in total!!! WE practically tripled the branches....ok maybe not....but we got close. It's so great to see so many things happening and coming together as my 'tour' comes to an end. I only have 2 Sundays left ....holy cow where has the time go. Has hard as i try to slow down time, it just gets faster and faster! Not fair, I don't want to leave! Thanks for all you love and prayers!
Elder Browning

ps. we are still celebrating my birth month here in Laredo! you're all more than welcome to add to the partyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment