Monday, October 22, 2012

Another week in the mission field

'm not too sure where to begin....I don't really a lot as to what happened last week. Yesterday at church, during gospel principles, we had a bomb awesome lesson and a super sweet musical number to end. We also had 2 investigators at church that liked it and want to come back....we've been struggling the past few weeks...I super excited for interviews this week, seeing that it will be my first interview being a zone leader. When I was a district leader, the interview didn't change much and so I'm thinking that this one won't be very different either, but who knows?

So I apologize at the fairly bland letter. Not a lot has happened. The work is moving forward. It still doesn't feel a lick like the end of October but I guess I will just have to make due with what I got. So a funny side story, so I was getting ready for bed the other night and as I was brushing my teeth.....it hit me.....the whole purpose of life is to grow up and start a family and then to help your family grow up and do the same thing. I was thinking that in a year from now I would be married. I wouldn't have my parents, I wouldn't be living in my parents house but I would be on my own with a stranger, ok so not so stranger since she would be my wife but still a stranger, and I would have a job or be going to school and I would have my own life to live......ITS SO WEIRD! Ya I know that one day I would get married and move out and what not, but it all mad sense to me the other day and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea. I think its starting to make a lot more sense with this chapter of my life coming to a close in the near future. Its just weird to think that I won't be a kid forever, I mean I'm 22 now and when I go home I'll be an adult, wow.....growing up is so weird, but I'm so ready for it!

Well that's about it! The CHURCH IS TRUE! I see it work miracles in people's lives everyday of my life!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment