Monday, October 15, 2012

not a lot has happened in 4 days....

wish I could say that we have had a super exciting week, but I cant. I wrote home on Wednesday and nothing has really transpired from then until now......zorrie!

This week we finally had someone that came to church. It's been a while but after diligent and hard work, and faith things get done and miracles happen. We had such an experience as I have decided to leave my comfort zone and just take with EVERYONE! I've come to the point in my life/mission where I just don't care what people do any more. Over the course of my mission I have had some pretty nasty experiences with some people who are just so ignorant and rude. This has, over time, lessened my desires to go out and talk with everyone. We have taken a big hit in the mission and especially in our area because we have been working very one-sided, meaning that we have only been working through one means of finding. My companion and I have just kinda pushed 'contacting and tracting' to the back of our minds and to the bottom of our to-do list. And because of our negligence, the zone is beginning to follow suit, which is taking a HUGE hit to the work. However, we have plans to correct our mistakes so that we will be able to move onward and upward! Welp! that about sums it up.....you know that phrase 'monkey-see-monkey-do'? its real and we are now trying to be good little monkeys and not jump on the bed so that everyone follows after us.

-Elder Browning!

1. me and elder mickelsen taking in the beauties of our heavenly father and loving our call to serve




 2. we had a REAL fireside (charla foganera) and that's our beauty of a car....the Soccer Mom-obile

3. just another pic of the sweet sunset

 4. this is my new slogan, ITS TIME....to change, to work, to baptize, to find, to....ok you get the picture....it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment