Monday, October 29, 2012

Is it really the end of October?

I can not honestly believe that October is over and November is here! It's absolutely blowing my mind how fast time fly down here!

This week has been a little difficult. He have had a lot of ups and downs. Its been a little frustrating because it seems like that no matter how much we train our missionaries, the less they catch on. We just haven't seen a lot of improvement in our zone. It saddens me that our missionaries, nor our zone, see the urgency of this great work. We our on the Lord's side, and some are just looking at it as something to get done before they move on with the next chapter in their life. It's also so sad that there are people waiting to be talked to and taught but have to wait because of the negligence of the Lord's representatives. It's Game Time! Elder Mickelsen and I, take off to McAllen again this Thursday for our Monthly Zone Leader Council. I love to go, but it really going to hurt us this week because we are going to have a half day on wednesday for Halloween and then a few hours to work on Thursday. As well, we have a 3 day leadership training next week and just won't have anytime to get stuff done. (ps, if anyone wants to send me something this would be the best time before Christmas).

Yesterday, we had the primary program in English ward. It was great! I absolutely love it when the kids talk really loud into the microphone. Unfortunately, we didn't have very many of those this time. At the end of this month we will be having our Mission Tour

I think thats about it for this week. HALLOWEEN IS ON WEDNESDAY!!!! BOO!!!! I would like pictures of all the costumes of everyone this year (Butters, Boomie, the twinks, my brudders)

Love You
Elder Browning

and..... i keep them? i LOVE POOPIES....and serving the lord and my favorite color is light tan

No comments:

Post a Comment