Monday, October 1, 2012

Has it been 6 months already?

Its about that time again, when we as a church gather together and listen to the words of our prophets. What a wonderful blessing it is to have the guidance from a loving Heavenly Father through his called servants, the prophets and apostles. Last conference, I remember saying that the next 6 months would come fast enough, but look where we are at again....CONFERENCE! I am so excited for the spiritual recharge that comes from conference weekend!   General Conference Addresses

As for me and my week, we've been at it but we haven't been seeing the immediate blessings from our work. Elder Mickelsen and I will be staying together for at least another 6 weeks. This will be the fist time since I got here that I will come away from transfers untouched. It will be nice for once to stay in an area and with a companion for more than 6 weeks. This week will be full of excitement and adventures seeing that transfers will happen on Wednesday, and we go to McAllen on Thursday for our Zone Leader Counsel and then we have Conference this weekend. Its going to be crazy!!

Well that's about it here on this end. Be humble, be prayerful, be thankful, be good!!!! Love those you serve and serve those you love!

Love, Elder Browning

1. This is from a training I gave. I've dissected Moroni's promise and this is Pt. 2 of the Training. Needless to say it got a little crazy!

2. Zone Conference

3. The texas-sized TEXAS THRIFT STORE

4. Too bad no one lives on this street...

No comments:

Post a Comment