Monday, November 5, 2012

I was a Missionary for Halloween

Welp! that about says it, holidays don't really effect missionaries that much....the work must go on! the only difference being that we had to go home early and do things in the apartment. so that's how we celebrated Halloween, no trick of treating, no candy and no party.....that's why there is always next year.

This week will be just as hectic seeing that we will be going to McAllen Tues-Thursday for Leadership Training. It's going to be great and this time I get to give a training because I'm a Zone Leader.

So I do have some exciting news!!!!! I have been asked to be in charge of the special musical number for our Mission Tour (that's when the General Authority come in) I'm so excited! I'm going to be a little Mack Wilberg :)

I fink that's it for now! Love you all!

Elder Browning (the one and only for the next 2 weeks, I'm going the have to start signing as Zone Leader Browning so we all know the difference but I think that will go against proper use of the priesthood so i wont) anyways LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment