Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm a bald bunny....ain't got no fur!

so funny story.....I'm now a bald bunny....or at least i feel like it. So awhile ago i discovered a growth on my stomach. So i called sis. Trayner, she called the doctor and the doctor said....no more monkeys jumping on the bed (there are those dang monkeys again, good thing a had monkey chow) no but he told me what to do to take care of it. Heat compress and soapy water. well, it hurt as i rubbed my belly with my furry belly so i decided to shave a patch so i wouldn't hurt anymore....well that patch turned into my entire chest and lets just say its a little chilly......I'll save you the pictures...but I'm off today to go see the doctor because my belly lump has not gone away.....hopefully i wont hear the word 'pompis" again like i did about 2 years ago when i was in that sketchy doctors office in Mexico.

with that being said, I'm sure you are busy as ever with getting Zach ready to enter the MTC.....Holy Cow that's on WEDNESDAY.....which means that we are having transfers down here as well. Elder Mickelsen is heading out and I'm receiving a new companion....He's name is elder Boswell and guess where he is from.....If you guessed NAPERVILLE, ILLINOIS you are absolutely right!

He lives by 88 and 355! I have no idea what president was thinking when he put 2 Chicagoans together but I'm super excited. now all the missionaries in the mission that are from Chicago are now in one zone...and that's here in Harlingen. This will be his first time a as Zone Leader so I will be 'training' him. I'm super excited for the change as well as for all the AWESOME stuff that is going on in our area! things are looking so good. we are baptizing next week and having a wedding a couple of weeks after that. welp, i think that is about it. Its cold and it feels like a Chicago November and I absolutely love it and we have been listening to Christmas music for the past couple of days....who would have thunked it....it think Branson did something to me.

Love,
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment