Monday, November 26, 2012

NO MAS GUAJALOTE!

I cant believe how fast Thanksgiving got here! and this Saturday its CHRISTMAS!!!! ok maybe not Christmas, but its the first day of December. HOLY SMOKES!

Its sad to think that this was my first and last Thanksgiving in the mission field. Last time I had it at the MTC and things were crazy there as Zach has already mentioned. It was fun....luckily we only had 2 food appointments and that my friends was plenty. I can confidently say that I didn't feel sick after eating for 4 hours. PACE was the key and eating little bits at a time helped as well.

This Thursday we will be privileged to hear the words of Elder Greg Switzer of the 2nd Quorum of the Seventy. We will be in McAllen Thursday and Friday. We as Zone Leaders have a special meeting with him and on Thursday and then on Friday he will address the entire mission.....SO EXCITING!!!!

So quick funny story before I sign off. Elder Boswell is from Naperville. I know that, but I guess it never registered. The other day we were pillow talking (jsut talking at night after prayers and what have you) and we were talking about certain things in Plainfield/Naperville and then it hit me that he is from where I am from. Small world story....since Zach told his....Scottie Sonnenburg is in his home ward.

Welp! that's about it.....gotta get our stuff done today because we are going bowling at Bass Pro Shop! WOOOHOOOO!

Love,
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment