Monday, December 3, 2012

What a Wonderful Week

This week Elder Scwhitzer came to the mission field and we received a special Zone Leader Council with him as well as as a mission we received a lot of training. On Thursday, we stayed in McAllen after our ZLC for the Fireside that Elder Schwhitzer put on. we had just enough time for dinner, so I called up one of the families in my first area and they were happy to have us over, catch up and feed us. It was super great to see them again, and to catch up with them. I always have this feeling that when I leave an area I will be forgotten, so when the Jenkins were happy to hear from me and have me over it but my little puppy heart to rest.

and yes to clear up any confusion, they put Christmas trees and lights up down in Texas. we actually got to help a family put there's up and we ended up finding a person who would like to start investigating the church.

It was also very enjoyable to hear the words of the prophets yesterday in the Christmas devotional. something that stuck out to me was something that president Monson said

"The Christmas spirit is the time for giving without a single thought of getting"

and to add, the words of president Uchtdorf that we should be betting receivers.

Being on the mission i have come to love the Christmas season and the Christmas spirit. I wish you all a wonderful week full of love and surprises.

Love,
Elder Browning

A thanksgiving dinner

Bowling at Bass Pro Shop

Jaws of Death?


The Jenkins Family

Setting up Christmas Trees

This is our ablum cover for our boy band "The Next Level"

No comments:

Post a Comment