Monday, January 7, 2013

Yea, I know it's late!

i have literally spent all day at different doctor's offices. I went for a check up on my toes and they are doing great by the way and we also met a less active member as we waited for about an hour before my appointment. Then I went to the eye doctor ....where I met a member of the reorganized church so we got to talking....its weird in how similar yet so different we are. then we went to another eye doctor and then a check up on the bleeding belly button I had last week....i know gross, but its all better now....hopefully i wont have to see a doctor in a long time.

New Years Eve was great. we spent it in Brownsville. I couldn't play or do much because of my toes so I just caught up with Elder Rodriguez (my Biffel) then we watched 'Forever Strong' the sound wasn't working and we couldn't figure out why so another elder who ran a sound board for his drama club and myself went at the problem and viola! we got it solved 30 mins and a lot of wire later.

this week we are having our Zone Meeting on become the '4th missionary'
we had our own special meeting with the Zone Leader last week at ZLC about become the '4th' and it was a super spiritual and uplifting experience. I can't wait to do the same with our zone tomorrow. Oh and BTW....its been FREEZING here and when i say freezing i mean Texas freezing which is in the lower 40's with wind, no sun and drizzle. unfortunately, went on an exchange this week and had to ride my bike in the weather and I'm pretty sure i caught something because I don't feel so hot. but not to worry, all the members had given me medicine and love and care so I think I'm in good hands....and to reassure you...there is a member in our area that reminds me of you and our family and the crazyness and what not and when ever we complain about not having something from home or whatever she always tells us...."it's ok, I'm your Momma now!' its kind of an inside joke but nevertheless its comforting to know that we have such wonderful members here that worry about our well being.

Love you!

Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment