Monday, February 4, 2013

Holy Smokes


I have no time to write this week! Everyone decided to write me this week and so I had to take a lot of time copying and pasting and formatting in Word so I don't have a ton of papers to pay for later. 
So I got some good news and some ok news. Application for school got submitted! When I was in McAllen this past week, I saw some papers concerning arriving and departing missionaries. I was on those papers.  It makes me think I don't have much time left.  I have lots of work to do?

During testimony meeting yesterday, one of the senior couples went up and bore her testimony (they go home in May as well) and she said she would only have 3 more times to bear her testimony on fast sunday....I'M NOT TRUNKY! when she said that, I was a little sad because that means I really don't have a lot of time left and I still have so much work here to do!

So that's about it this week.
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment