Monday, February 11, 2013

LOREDO!!!!!

Holy cow! I can't believe that we will be entering the middle of February...that means that this month is almost done!
 
So first thing is first.....so far I have been admitted to BYU-I and LDSBC...I'm still waiting to hear back from BYU-Provo to make my decision. I kind of regret taking it easy my senior year....but I guess that is why they say that hindsight is 20/20. I'm just trying to be on top of the ball here....NOT TRUNKY! My future is at stake! 
 
Anyways, this week went really well. Elder Munsey and I are getting along great and I have realized that leading the largest zone in the mission is a little tiring...We didn a lot of running around fro missionaries this past week becasue of broken bikes and broken cars and parked cars and meetings and what not. I can now honestly say that I am the BIKE GURU! I have grown a love for bikes on the mission eventhough I have only been in one bike area. Elder Munsey raced bikes before the mission and we have been talking about doing that after the mission. Which leads me to my latest news...we are one a diet...well not a diet, per se, but we are eating healthier and we have a work out program. The senior couple that lives beneath us helped us make a menu and a program so we can get into shape. we going out today to buy our food. I'm kind of excited...but well see how this week ends.
 
LOVE YOU AND FELIZ DIA DE AMOR Y AMISTAD!
 
Elder Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment