Monday, February 25, 2013

Ok...for real this time


As most of you, or none of you knew, I spent the last week in Corpus Christi for a leadership training meeting. Man, Corpus is a DIFFERENT place! It felt like a completely different mission up there. It was a little weird not having to work for 3 days and living in a beach house for the week. As we walked along the beach for our morning exercise we all decided that it didn't feel like we were on the mission but it felt like we were on vacation. Thankfully that 'vacation' came to an end and we happily returned back to Laredo and went back to work....except Elder Browning....He got Strep on Saturday and picked up the stomach flu on Sunday and had been pretty much out our commission since his return to Laredo. Actually, I'm writing you all today from my death bed...so please gather around as I impart with you some words of wisdom.....NO SE CREAN! I'm still felling a little under the weather but I received a blessing today and I know that things will start to look up. 
I'm going to talk with President Trayner later today about school, but I have decided that I will be attending LDSBC and then transfer from there when I'm done.

It's super windy here today and it was super hard to wash the car, because as soon as we washed it the dust would just stick to it.....GRRRR!

At leadership training we found out who the new mission president is going to be. President Maluenda. He's from Chile! and its the first time that the mission has had a native mission president. How Exciting! to bad i won't be here when we comes. 

Welp! I thinks that about it for now!
 
Love, 
Elder Browning

creepy picture from the valentines wedding/party

Bro. Nader the DJ/Muscian....I wanted to be behind there but I'm afraid I've lost all my chops

 P.F. Changs of 'Vacation" with the Assistants
 
this is Elder Mulitalo...he's my Bruda Cuz
 
the 3 hour trek back to Laredo. I also wrote a rap on the car ride home. it will be sent in another email

No comments:

Post a Comment