Monday, March 11, 2013

Helloooooo.....

so it's been awhile since I have given you a formal update of the happenings here in the mission. Where should I start...first off....Elder Munsey...He left, he went to McAllen to be the new Assistant to the President. So I have been without a companion since Thursday. So I have been working with another missionary who lost his companion due to the arrival of his visas. So I've been running the zone all by myself and I have been pulled a little thin the past few days but I've survived and am super eager to get my new companion on Tuesday. What I'm more excited about is that my new companion is a native and I have wanted this all my mission. I have always been the "native", but now I'm to that point in my Spanish that I need to 'grammatical' help and what not. So I'm super excited...his name is Elder Sanchez and everyone calls him the BIG TEDDY BEAR....so yea. You'll see next week when I send pictures home.


What else.....that's about it. Yesterday I had the opportunity to interview someone for baptism and it was a very spiritual experience, the spirit was so strong you could almost touch it. At the end of the interview she still didn't feel ready to get baptized but I hope she remembers the spirit that was there in that room. That small experience really strengthened my testimony. I love this gospel and the changes that it can make in peoples lives. I'm so glad that I let it changed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment